Properly performed cosmetic acupuncture has been clinically shown to help with the following:
Facial and cosmetic acupuncture is much more than just a cosmetic procedure. With treatment, your skin will be healthier and more effectively fight against the natural aging process. It works in four specific ways:
- Improves the flow of energy or “Qi” (pronounced chee)to allow for proper and more efficient healing and function throughout the entire body.
- Improves circulation to the skin of the face which leads to faster recovery and creates a younger, glowing look.
- Stimulates proper protein production of elastin and collagen resulting in full, firm, supple skin.
Dr. Kevin A. Imhoff, D.C. is a certified acupuncturist with over 5 years of clinical experience and expertise. He studied cosmetic and facial acupuncture under Dr. Joseph Carter and Dr. Jon Sunderlage and continues to research the most effective techniques to ensure you receive the best care for your particular concerns.
Based on your specific concerns, your history, and your physical examination, Dr. Kevin will establish the best treatment protocol to suit your needs. Because every patient is different and has different needs, no two treatment plans will be exactly the same.
To schedule your initial consultation and evaluation, call us at (217) 391-5446 or request an appointment here.
If you have questions, feel free to.
- Insurance and Cost
- Side Effects and Cleanliness
- Before and After pictures
- What to Expect from Facial Acupuncture